Time Served Ministry is a religious organization that carries the gospel inside the jail and prison communities to reach inmates. Attendees are interested in learning about the hope (love) that Jesus Christ has to offer. We offer Bible studies, reading plans, prayer time, and gospel-centered worship services. Since 2008, TSM continues to bring a Christ-centered gospel message of hope and restoration to the incarcerated, their families, and the nearby communities that have been affected by addiction. *All* proceeds from purchases on this webpage are used to support Time Served Ministry's "Bible Drive" for their weekly visitations. Enjoy!

2.25.2023

PRAYER REQUESTS:

 





Green Pod:


Pray for Lisa Moore & the homeless … (Jared)


Pray for Anna Clayton & her children … (Andy)


Pray for family & my joy to be found in Jesus … (Scott Byars) 


Pray for Kelsie (stage 3 cancer) .... (Jusitn)


Pray for my family’s safety … (Kurt Charles)


Pray for all family & friends .... (Dexter King)


Pray for my family here in Green Pod ... (Isaiah)


Pray for the reconciliation with my family … (Timothy Ricketts)


Pray for parents' healing, Kim & Ricky .... (Dustin Bolin)


Pray for restoration for family ... (Scott Byars)


Pray for my mother's health and well-being .... (Anthony Sanders)


Pray for Savannah Gowan's health … (Anonymous)


Pray for God to help guide our paths ... (Brewer & Diego)

Pray for my family's safety & salvation ... (Brian Teague)


Blue Pod:


Pray for my son, Corinthian, to find the Lord … (Hudson)

Pray for watch over my case & my sobriety… (Jeff Dixon)


Pray for my walk with the Lord Jesus … (D. Sitton)


Pray for my family’s safety … (Jason Paul Johnson)


Pray for watch over my family … (J. Wright)


Pray for my family's strength & salvation … (Richard Roberts)


Pray for my continued walk with Christ Lord … (Tony Sullivan)


Pray for the Holy Spirit to do a mighty work … (Thomas Z.)


Pray for my strength in battling with addiction … (Corbin S.)



Yellow Pod:



Pray for salvation to find others in Yellow Pod  ... (Logan Littrell)

Watch over my family ... (Dale Cleveland)

Pray for me as I transition back into my community .... (Donald & Brittany)

Pray for my depression (health) & safety … (J. Johnson)

Pray for my wife, Miranda, and children … (Kendrick)

Pray for my family … (Adam Burnett)

Pray for my family’s safety … (Marvin Maddox)

Pray for Donte' to feel compelled to attend church … (Anonymous)

Pray for guidance over his walk with Christ Jesus ...  (Jarrod W.)

Pray for God's Word to go forth and for my release date ... (Kevin S.)

Pray for watch over my upcoming court date ... (Andrew D.)

Pray for my wife, Askley, and my rehab. ... (Matthew Elrod)

Pray for God’s Will in my life … (L. Taylor)

Pray for my family & friends … (Michael Branton)

Pray for all unspoken requests & my family … (Tyrone Gillmore)

Pray for my family's protection … (Darius)

Pray for my parents' health problems … (Franklin D.)

Pray for health & guidance over my upcoming court date … (J. Gunter)

Pray for the Lord to watch over my wife & family ... (Robert Clark)

Pray for my family's well-being ... (Derek Williams)

Pray for guidance in my life … (Dustin Bolin)

Pray for the Lord to watch over my family ... (Wayne)

Pray for my walk with the Lord Jesus … (T. Hawkins)


Pray for my family’s safety … (Andy Lawson)


Pray for watch over Kathryn Garrett's health … (Tommy James)


Pray for my continued walk with Christ … (Justin Grigsby)



TSM's Pen Pal (Inmate) Ministry:


Austin Childs (Saginaw CF, Michigan)

George Marquez (ASPC - Lewis, Arizona)

James Boccanfuso (FCI Ray Brook, New York)

Jeffrey Hanson (CTCF, Colorado)

Michael Crum (FCI Williamsburg, South Carolina)

Christian Woodward (Tecumseh State CI, New England)

Corey Anthony (FCC Allenwood-Low, Pennsylvania)

Kathleen Hydar (FCI, Alabama)

Charles Hardin (JCC, Illinois)

Amanda Tindall (FCI Tallahassee, Florida)

Christopher Ford (FCI Estill, South Carolina)



.......................





Search This Blog

Shop Now for our selection of Christian Strong Patriotic Tee Shirts
God the Father

Join the Gospel Tract Club:


*Over 150+ Free Online Courses

Online Daily Devotional
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
* Brought to you by Time Served Ministry.

Welcome to Wretched's newest special: Breaking Bread!

Voddie Baucham on Abortion:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Use above contact form -or- email us at CrossfitMark45@gmail.com